What Is Invisalign® ?
Invisalign braces are designed to reveal the smile you deserve. Invisalign is a type of Invisible
braces, manufactured by the Align Technology Company. They were first introduced in the
market in 2000.
Ever since Invisalign has changed the face (quite literally) of the dental industry. This has been
one of the first innovative products in the field of teeth alignment after a long period of time.
Types of Invisalign® we offer at LV Dental Square Bangalore
Invisalign come in various types.
- Full Invisalign: This is a common treatment that is also preferred for complicated issues of teeth alignment.
complete treatment period normally takes around 12-18 months.
- Lite Invisalign: This type of Invisalign is normally used for cases that are not very severe or are moderate.
Mostly for cosmetic fixing purposes. When using this type of Invisalign, the treatment period
usually takes around 3-7 months.
- Express Invisalign: It is recommended for a mild correction and is a faster and cheaper option of Invisalign. The
treatment involves two lengths: one makes use of 5 aligners and takes around 3 months, while
the other uses up to 10 aligners and a time of around 6 months.
- Teen Invisalign: The name itself makes these aligners obvious. These are aligners that are specially designed
for teenagers to help them in the teeth straightening process at a young age. During the teen
period, the teeth are not fully developed, hence, making it the right time to fix any alignment
Cost of Invisalign Braces in Bangalore
The cost of Invisalign braces range between Rs. 75,000 to Rs, 3,50,000 depending on the type of inisalign braces list above and the extent and duration of teeth alignment required. Check the cost of other types of braces in bangalore
How Long Does It Take For Invisalign To Work?
Invisalign clear aligners are custom-made with our proprietary SmartTrack material. They fit
snugly over the teeth and have clinically demonstrated to enhance tooth movement control,
helping move your teeth smoothly and even rotate them if necessary.
Our Invisalign treatments are based on the severity of the case, most of the cases take around
12-14 months and some even longer.
Advantages Of Invisalign
The different advantages of using Invisalign are:
- It can be used irrespective of the complexity of the cases
- They are almost invisible, which makes it less noticeable and more confident
- Beneficial, especially when eating, brushing and flossing – the patient can remove it
whenever they want.
- The treatment does not involve the use of brackets and wires and hence the probability
of being injured is minimal. Also, there is no pain.
- The effect of the treatment can be seen at regular intervals by the patient.
- Maintenance is easy.
Invisalign Treatment Procedure at LV Dental Square
Our professional dentists make sure that the treatment meets its goal in a hassle-free manner
from the very first appointment.
- An initial consultation takes place, where the procedure is discussed with the patient
while also keeping them informed how Invisalign and what type of Invisalign will be
suitable for them.
- Next, our dentist will take quick and precise 3D digital images of the teeth or in some
cases, might take physical impressions of the teeth. The dentist will then chalk out a
treatment plan, which will also include the patient’s teeth’s exact movements and the
duration of the treatment.
- Using the Invisalign proprietary SmartTrack material, custom aligners for the teeth of
both the upper and lower jaws are made
- The doctors might recommend you to wear the Invisalign braces for nearly the whole day
for achieving the best results and taking them out only to brush and floss.
- The Invisalign aligners on the teeth will gently push the teeth and gradually position them
in their desired place.
- The dentist will recommend a new set of aligners on a regular basis and might schedule
appointments to change the aligners.
We offer the best in Invisalign treatments in Bangalore at most affordable costs.
Our treatments need a prior appointment, please feel free to contact us and schedule an appointment for any dental health issues, specifically related to teeth straightening. Our team is specialized and we are proud to have one of the best dental doctors in Bangalore.